- 1 cup of gluten-free flour
(I used Pillsbury Gluten-Free All-Purpose Flour)
- 1 1/2 cups of gluten-free quick oats oatmeal
- 1/2 cup of organic cane sugar
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
(I used Bob’s Red Mill Gluten-Free & Aluminum Free Baking Soda)
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk or coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 1/2 teaspoons of organic vanilla extract
- 1 cup of Fresh Blueberries
*Optional – keep cane sugar out for topping
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Grease muffin tin with olive oil or use a nonstick muffin tin
- Combine all dry ingredients and set aside
- In a large separate bowl, combine all wet ingredients
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and stir until all ingredients are combined
- GENTLY fold in the fresh blueberries
- Fill muffin tin with batter – should fill all 12 muffins cups perfectly about 3/4 of the way full.
- *optional* Sprinkle 1/4-1/2 teaspoon of cane sugar on top of EACH muffin for delicious crunchy sugar topping!
- Bake for 20 minutes
- Let cool & enjoy!